The organizational health program Care You has gone online.
We have honed our work in a new format and are now announcing enrollment into groups to talk about stress, resilience and the development of these skills.
We will talk about
- what mental health is and how to enhance it in life and at work, in particular;
- how to harness worrying – self-regulatory practices;
- how to derive benefit from stress;
- most common psychic disorders – their condition and impact on the work process;
- how to support employees going through mental health difficulties, shape up work space free from stigma of psychic disorders and discrimination, resolve conflicts;
- risk factors at work and organizational services;
- Mental health care strategy, implementation algorithms.
Participation is free.
Registration is open to individuals and organizations.
Please register on: https://bit.ly/2V4hEoN .
Deadline is April 21.