Souspilnist Foundation, with the support of Internews Ukraine, Detector Media and the Independent Media Council, will host an expert discussion “Media and authorities. Lost in translation?” at 12:00 on June 4.
The event aims to conduct expert analysis of communications between the government and media during the global crisis, external aggression and economic challenges.
The important topics to be discussed include:
- How is the dialogue/crisis between media and politicians developing?
- What is the government’s communications strategy?
- What kind of manipulators and manipulations influence the level of trust in society?
- What can the changes in the Ukrainian media landscape bring, and what associated risks and chances?
- How can journalistic solidarity be enhanced?
The discussion will be held in Zoom from 12:00 to 13:20.⠀
Please register on https://forms.gle/yTbptjxo7ArpmCDQ6.
The registration deadline for the online discussion is June 3, 2020 by 20:00.
This event is made possible with the support of USAID Media Program in Ukraine, implemented by Internews, and with the help of private patrons.