Souspilnist Foundation, with the support of Internews Ukraine and Detector Media, invites journalists and editors to take part in the online expert discussion “Journalistic work in times of lockdown: how to maintain solidarity in newsrooms”.
The event will be held in Zoom on December 18 (Friday) at 12:00.
The discussion will address challenges related to physical and emotional state the journalists and newsrooms face during the COVID-19 pandemic, specifically: how to deal with it and return to work and your team after recovery.
The questions to be discussed include:
- journalists’ and newsrooms’ social responsibility;
- new norms in the organization of journalistic work (logistics, distancing, sanitary norms, etc.);
- what is the newsroom’s role (if any) in access to medical aid;
- colleague support during illness;
- adapting to work after recovery: whether there are changes in behavior, the colleagues’ attitude “before” and “after”.
Registration required: https://forms.gle/MA5Eb3keCjMMnTkr7, till 10:00 on December 18.
For more information, call 067 596 93 92, 044 483 03 72 or write to email@example.com.
This event is made possible with the support of USAID-funded Media Program in Ukraine, implemented by Internews and with the help of private patrons.